Game console accessories type: Game console charger
Specification :Color box packaging
Interface type: USB
Applicable products: PS5 wireless controller
Scope of application: Gamepad charger
Connection method :Direct plug and direct charge
Additional features: charging
Video game classification: entry level, fever level, elite level, hardcore level
Packing list: charger x1 charging cable x1 manual x1
PS5 wireless controller charger
1. Convenient and smooth charging and unplugging; simple and convenient operation.
2. Current limit, voltage limit, over current protection, low voltage protection, high voltage protection, short circuit protection.
3. USB DC power supply, you can charge Apple mobile phones or other handles anytime and anywhere.
4. The product has built-in design hardware overvoltage protection, and the input withstand voltage reaches 30V, so you are not afraid of burning the device.
5. The product has built-in design hardware 6.8V overvoltage protection and 2.07A overcurrent protection.
6. With charging and full indication function, to ensure that the handle has enough power, so that there is no trouble playing games.
7. Support up to 2 handles to charge at the same time.
8. When the product is charging 2 PS5 handles, the current exceeds 1A; the output of the USB A port of the charger is turned off, and the charging handle is given priority; when the current is lower than 1A, the output of the USB A port of the charger is restored.
When the handle is inserted for charging, the corresponding handle is charging, the red LED light is on, indicating that it is charging; if the handle is full, the red LED light is off, and the blue LED light is on, indicating that the handle is fully charged;
1. Input interface: USB C.
2. Handle charging method: TYPE C plug.
3. Input voltage: DC5V.
4. Input current: 1500mA.
5. Handle charging current: 500mA.
6. Charging time: 3～4 Hour.
7.USB A port output: DC5V <1000mA.
1. The handle is connected, the red light is on;
2. Fully charged, the blue light keeps on;
3. No charging, the indicator LED goes out.